September 22, 2021 – 9:30am
John H. Winters Constructing Public Listening to Room 125, First Ground
Public Listening to Room 125, First Ground
Austin, TX 78751
This assembly can be webcast. Members of the general public might attend the assembly in individual on the tackle above or access a live stream of the meeting here. Choose the tab for the Winters Public Listening to Room Stay on the date and time for this assembly. Please e-mail [email protected] when you have any issues with the webcasting operate.
This assembly will even be carried out by way of videoconference name in accordance with the necessities of Part 551.127, Authorities Code. The member of the Committee presiding over the assembly can be bodily current on the location specified above.
Attendees who wish to present public remark ought to see the Public Remark part under.
- Welcome, introductions, opening remarks, and logistical bulletins
- Consideration of June 9, 2021, assembly minutes (vote required)
- Election of committee chair and vice chair
- COVID-19 replace
- STAR Youngsters/Medically Dependent Youngsters Program (MDCP) legislative updates
- 86th Legislative Session replace: SB 1207, Coordination of Advantages and Specialty Suppliers
- 87th Legislative Session Replace
- SB 1648, Specialty Suppliers
- HB 4, Telehealth Providers
- HB 2658
- Dental for Adults in STAR+PLUS
- College Well being and Associated Providers (SHARS)
- Medicine Remedy Administration
- Curiosity Checklist Research
- SB 1829, Member Listing
- Utilized Behavioral Evaluation replace
- Non-emergency medical transportation replace
- SKMCAC subcommittee updates
- Well being properties and final result measures
- STAR Youngsters-Screening and Evaluation Instrument Medically Dependent Youngsters Program, prior authorizations, and Mental and Developmental Incapacity waiver carve-in
- Transition from kids’s providers to grownup providers
- FY 2021 STAR Youngsters/MDCP Lengthy-Time period Providers and Helps Utilization Assessment outcomes
- Public remark
- Assessment of motion gadgets and agenda for December 8, 2021, assembly
Public Remark: The Texas Well being and Human Providers Fee (HHSC) welcomes public feedback pertaining to matters above. Members of the general public who wish to present public remark might select from the next choices:
Members of the general public might pre-register to supply oral feedback on the assembly by completing a Public Comment Registration form here. Pre-registration shouldn’t be required (see #3 under). Please mark the proper field on the Public Remark Registration kind and supply your identify, both the group you’re representing or that you’re talking as a non-public citizen, and your direct cellphone quantity. Public remark is proscribed to a few minutes. Every speaker should state their identify and on whose behalf they’re talking (if anybody). Should you pre-register to talk and want to present a handout earlier than the assembly, please submit an digital copy in accessible PDF format that can be distributed by HHS employees to SKMCAC members and State employees. Handouts are restricted to 2 pages (paper measurement: 8.5” by 11”, one facet solely). Handouts should be emailed to Caroline Sunshine at [email protected] instantly after pre-registering, however no later than 5:00 p.m. Monday, September 20, 2021, and embrace the identify of the one who can be commenting. Don’t embrace well being or different confidential info in your feedback or handouts. Employees won’t learn handouts aloud throughout the assembly, however handouts can be supplied to SKMCAC members and State employees.
Members of the general public might present written public feedback earlier than the assembly by completing a Public Comment Registration form here. A member of the general public who needs to supply written public remark might e mail the feedback to Caroline Sunshine at [email protected] no later than 5:00 p.m. Monday, September 20, 2021. Please embrace your identify and the group you’re representing or that you’re talking as a non-public citizen. Written feedback should be emailed to HHSC instantly after pre-registering and embrace the identify of the one who can be commenting. Written feedback are restricted to 2 pages (paper measurement: 8.5” by 11”, one facet solely). Don’t embrace well being or different confidential info in your feedback. Employees won’t learn written feedback aloud throughout the assembly, however feedback can be supplied to SKMCAC members and State employees.
Members of the general public might present oral public remark throughout the assembly with out pre-registering by finishing a kind on the entrance to the assembly. Don’t embrace well being or different confidential info in your feedback.
Observe: These procedures could also be revised on the discretion of HHSC.
Contact: Questions relating to agenda gadgets, content material, or assembly preparations must be directed to Caroline Sunshine, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Providers Division, 512-428-1948, [email protected].
This assembly is open to the general public. No reservations are required, and there’s no value to attend this assembly.
Individuals with disabilities who want to attend the assembly and require auxiliary aids or providers ought to contact Sunshine at 512-428-1948 or [email protected] no less than 72 hours earlier than the assembly so applicable preparations may be made.