• Drive-through meals distribution websites are being held from 1 to 4 p.m. Oct. 9 at Coral Graceton Fireplace Corridor, Homer Metropolis Fireplace Corridor, Aultman Fireplace Corridor and Our Woman of the Assumption Catholic Church, and from 1 to 4 p.m. Oct. 23 at Trinity United methodist Church, Indiana. Register with ICCAP earlier than the date with a view to get hold of meals (dairy, meat and non-perishables) by calling (724) 463-7440.
• Angels Wings is holding its seasonal signal ups for 2021 for Angels Wings and Cease the Chilly. Software interviews shall be held from 10 am. to midday and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Oct. 5, 7, 12, 14, 19 and 21 at ICCAP, 827 Water St., Suite 101, Indiana. You could meet the monetary tips established, at the moment reside in Indiana County, and supply the next data: legitimate present picture ID, proof of residency if ID doesn’t checklist present deal with, social safety card for every grownup applicant, social safety card or beginning certificates for every youngster and proof of revenue/help for all grownup people residing within the family. Questions cam be despatched to [email protected]. This program is sponsored by Diamond Medication Inc. and The Indiana Gazette in partnership with ICCAP.
• The Salvation Military is holding seasonal 2021 signal ups for Coats for Children, thanksgiving and Christmas help. Stroll-in functions shall be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Oct. 12, 14, 26 and 28; and 4 to six p.m. Wednesday and Oct. 20 at The Salvation Military, 635 Water St., Indiana. Coats for Children is for youngsters beginning to 18; Angel Tree (beforehand Treasurers for Kids) is for ages beginning to 14. Should convey a sound driver’s license or ID, social safety numbers for all members of the family, proof of revenue, beginning certificates for all kids, proof of deal with, your youngster’s three needs and their clothes sizes. For extra data, name (724) 465-2530, ext. 10.
• The Housing Authority of Indiana County has up to date their utility to mirror just a few adjustments since they acquired the Emergency Housing Vouchers. The up to date utility will be discovered on-line at https://www.haichousing.com/apply or on the wall exterior their workplace 24/7. Functions can be mailed or emailed to anybody wishing to obtain a replica. Name (724) 463-4730 for extra data.
• IndiGo is bettering the shared trip program. IndiGo has expanded their service hours and can settle for appointments from 6 a.m. to five p.m. Monday via Friday in Indiana County. Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) journeys shall be accessible from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday via Friday. This requires two purchasers. Name IndiGo for particulars Monday via Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at (724) 465-2140. New routes have additionally been developed and implementer. Routes 2, 3 and eight have some adjustments. Go to the IndiGo Fb web page or go to www.indigobus.com to see the adjustments.
• The Indiana County Help Workplace reopened to the general public on July 12. Purchasers are inspired to proceed to make use of on-line providers (www.compass.state.pa.us) and the statewide customer support numbers when potential. To finish a medical help utility, name (866) 550-4355 and to have questions answered or when you have data to report about your case file, name the statewide customer support quantity at (877) 395-8930. The native quantity is (724) 357-2900.
• The Indiana State Police Barracks shall be providing free automotive seat checks on the third Wednesday of every month. All households should register upfront with Trooper Greenfield at (724) 357-1998. Don’t present up on the barracks with out having registered. Convey your automobile’s proprietor’s handbook and the automotive security seat handbook to your appointment.
• Indiana County has acquired monies to help with lease and utility funds for individuals who have been affected by COVID-19. The county has entered into an settlement with ICCAP to manage and ship the providers for the Emergency Lease and Utility Help Program. Extra data is accessible on the ICCAP Fb Web page or name ICCAP. There are particular eligibility necessities together with 80 % common median revenue or decrease. Functions will be accomplished on the web COMPASS Program, by calling ICCAP at (724) 465-2657 and offering data over the cellphone, by making an appointment with ICCAP to make use of their computer systems and/or get hold of help with computer systems, by requesting a tough copy utility be despatched to your property, or by working with the Pittsburgh Meals Financial institution’s SNAP consultant at (833) 822-7627 who may even enter the data into the COMPASS Program. Any questions on this system must be directed to ICCAP.
• The Household Promise retailer, “Past Shelter,” is open and serving shoppers. This retailer supplies low-income and underemployed people a chance to buy non-food gadgets for a lowered worth to allow them to use their money sources to pay their lease and utilities, due to this fact aiding their skill to keep up impartial residing. Name (724) 464-5220 or e mail [email protected] to examine eligibility, see what it’s essential to convey to your first go to, register for this system, study the method and the hours of operation.
• Indiana County Workplace of Planning and Improvement — The Housing Accessibility Program supplies monetary help within the type of a grant to Indiana County residents with everlasting bodily disabilities. The work carried out will allow residents to keep up their impartial residing standing by modifying their properties to accommodate their incapacity. Eligibility necessities have to be met together with revenue and homeownership tips. For extra data, name Tina Coleman at (724) 465-3872 and depart a message.
• Indiana County Workplace of Planning and Improvement — The 55+ Roof and Furnace Substitute Program supplies furnace replacements for inoperable or inefficient older furnaces that don’t function correctly. To qualify, candidates have to be age 55 and over, Senior owners, low-moderate revenue eligible (Part 8 Tips), present on property taxes or on an accredited fee plan with Tax Declare. Wooden burners, coal furnaces or outside furnaces won’t be put in. Evaluation of the house’s constructing envelope shall be made upon inspection. Extra enhancements could also be made to assist the effectivity of the brand new furnace if funds can be found.
• Naloxone (Narcan) Coaching is obtainable by the Armstrong Indiana Clarion Drug and Alcohol Fee. Naloxone is a medicine that may reverse an overdose brought on by an opioid drug (i.e. prescription ache remedy or heroin). It blocks the results of opioids on the mind and restores respiration inside two to eight minutes to stop dying. Anybody can get hold of free Naloxone by finishing coaching with a workers member. To schedule an appointment, name (724) 463-7860 in Indiana County, (724) 545-1614 in Armstrong County and (814) 226-6350 in Clarion County.
• The Salvation Military Meals Pantry is held from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays. The pantry is open to the general public, however appointments are required. No walk-ins are permitted. These attending should present picture identification. For extra data, name (724) 465-2530.
• County residents can dial the 2-1-1 Helpline and be linked with a dwell operator 24 hours per day, seven days per week who can join them with human providers assist. Share this quantity with household and mates who might not be positive the place to show for assist with things like emergency shelter, meals banks, disaster intervention, childcare and different well being and human service sources. For extra data, go to www.pa211sw.org.
• Getting old Providers, Inc. — Social Facilities are actually totally operational and all applications have resumed. Anybody wishing to order a meal (in middle or takeout) should name by midday the day earlier than. Masks are actually required to enter the social facilities and administrative workplaces.
For extra data, name (724) 349-4500 or (800) 442-8016.
• Getting old Providers, Inc. — Administrative Workplaces are open and walk-ins are welcome. Anybody needing to talk to a Medicare Training and Resolution Perception Coordinator (MEDI) might want to name first and make an appointment. Masks are required.
• Getting old Providers, Inc. — The Armagh middle is open from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesdays with train lessons from 10:45 to 11:30 a.m. Congregate meals shall be served at midday. Name (724) 349-4500 the day earlier than to order a meal. Transportation is accessible.
• Getting old Providers, Inc. — The Aultman middle is open from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesdays. Congregate meals shall be served at midday. Name (724) 349-4500 the day earlier than to order a meal. Transportation is accessible.
• Getting old Providers, Inc. — The Chestnut Hills middle is open from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday via Friday with breakfast on Fridays from 9 to 10 a.m. and the Monday night meal has resumed and is from 5 to six:30 p.m. The Geri Match train program is held on Thursday from 11 a.m. to midday. Contact the middle at (724) 459-5251 for extra data.
• Getting old Providers, Inc. — The Indiana middle is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. The Geri Match program is held Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 to 10 a.m. Breakfast is the final Friday of the month from 9 to 11 a.m. Contact the middle at (724) 465-2697 for extra data.
• Getting old Providers, Inc. — The Mahoning Hills middle is open from 9 a.m. to three p.m. Monday via Thursday with breakfast served on Mondays from 9:30 to 11 a.m. Train class is held each Wednesday from 11 a.m. to midday. Contact the middle at (724) 286-3099 for extra data.
• Getting old Providers, Inc. — The Saltsburg middle is open from 9 a.m. to three p.m. Monday via Thursday. Breakfast is served each Tuesday from 9 to 10 a.m. The Wednesday night meal is from 4 to six:30 p.m.
• Getting old Providers, Inc. — The Two Lick middle is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday via Thursday with Geri Match each Tuesday and Thursday from 9 to 10 a.m. on the middle.
• The Creekside Space Meals Pantry is accessible by appointment for residents of Creekside, Ernest, and Washington Township from 10 a.m. to midday the second Thursday of the month at Creekside United Methodist Church. For extra data or an appointment, name (724) 463-0580.
• The Grace United Methodist Church Meals Financial institution provides contemporary meat, produce, dairy and pantry gadgets. For extra data, name (724) 463-7530 and depart a message. Volunteers decide up messages from their properties, and calls are returned inside 24 hours.
• My Finest Pal’s Closet, sponsored by Saltsburg United Methodist Church, is open from 9 a.m. to midday on the second Saturday of each different month February via September. It’s closed October via January. They supply free, gently used clothes. To substantiate dates, name (724) 639-9454.
• Chevy Chase Group Heart — Each the soup kitchen and The Gleaning Program are open for walk-in service/indoor eating. They’ll proceed to serve the meal in throw-away containers, so their patrons can eat in or take out. All CDC tips shall be adopted.
• Chevy Chase Group Heart — Seize and Go Lunches, Free wholesome balanced lunches can be found via a pick-up window or to eat in from 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Mondays via Thursdays. Lunches can be found to the group. People shall be requested to “sign up,” and lunches will solely be given to these current on the window or in a automobile. Folks will not be capable of decide up for others. For extra data, name (724) 463-0674.
• Chevy Chase Group Heart — The Gleaning Program is held from 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Mondays via Thursdays. This system supplies free bread, baked items and grocery gadgets donated by space retailers year-round for residents in want. For extra data, name (724) 463-0674.
• Chevy Chase Group Heart — Meals 2 You, an outreach program of the Chevy Chase Group Heart, serves home-cooked meals to individuals in Indiana Borough and White Township who’re homebound, disabled or who can not prepare dinner for themselves. There aren’t any age restrictions. The fee is $5 per day. Volunteers ship to a person’s house. For extra data, name Brandi Ports (consumer coordinator) at (412) 309-1494 or e mail [email protected].
• Chevy Chase Group Heart — Small Diaper Financial institution is for individuals who want diapers. They will get diapers throughout their lunch time, 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday via Thursday. For extra data, name (724) 463-0674.
• Chevy Chase Group Heart — Small Dry Pet Meals Financial institution is for individuals who want pet meals. They will get pet meals throughout their lunch time, 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday via Thursday. For extra data, name (724) 463-0674.
• The First United Methodist Church of Marion Heart Clothes Closet is open by appointment solely from 9 a.m. to midday Tuesdays. The closet supplies free clothes. Appointment required. Name (724) 397-5517.
• The Jacksonville Presbyterian Church Clothes Closet in Kent is open from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. on the final Saturday of the month. The closet supplies free clothes. The closet is closed November via February. For data, name (724) 479-8941.
The American Purple Cross — For data, name the Chestnut Ridge Chapter at (724) 834-6510 or the Indiana County Workplace at (724) 465-5678. In case you are 16 years of age or older (16-year-olds should have parental permission), weigh no less than 105 kilos and are in good well being, you could donate blood each 56 days. For an appointment, name (800) RED CROSS or go to https://www.redcross.org/local/pennsylvania/greater-pennsylvania.html.
• IndiGo is internet hosting a Fall Senior Truthful from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Oct. 27 on the Indiana Mall. There shall be data, door prizes and extra. Name Linda Mitchell at (724) 465-2140 or e mail [email protected] indigobus.com.
• Be taught Learn how to Dwell Wholesome with Continual Illnesses will started Sept. 30 and runs for six classes via Nov. 4. Getting old Providers is providing the Continual Illness Self-Administration Workshop, which shall be held from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Getting old Providers Inc., Indiana. That is an interactive class that will help you study to higher handle your circumstances by giving useful instruments with a view to dwell a more healthy life. Name (724) 349-4500 to register.
• AIC Drug and Alcohol Fee’s, “Understanding PA Liquor Legal guidelines Coaching” shall be held from 1 to 2:30 p.m. Wednesday at The Elderton Towne Corridor, Shelocta. Regulation enforcement, licenses and different professionals are invited.
This coaching supplies a proof of the authority and position of the Pennsylvania Liquor Management Board, the sources accessible and an understanding of the alcohol trade and legal guidelines concerning alcohol within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Register at (814) 226-6350, ext 104; or e mail [email protected].
• The HHSS Sub-committee of the Indiana County Emergency Administration Company, is internet hosting a “House Customer Security and Cultural Consciousness Coaching from 8:30 am to midday Oct. 8 on the KCAC, Indiana. The occasion is $15 per particular person, which can embody a sizzling breakfast buffet and handout supplies. Coaching is advisable for employees who enter household properties, e.g., nurses, social employees, early childhood specialists, clergy, group friends with specialised coaching, or anybody in an expert household help position. For extra data, name (724) 463-8200, ext. 8, or go to [email protected] countypa.gov. The deadline to register is Oct 1.
• Household Promise of Indiana County: is now providing monetary literacy lessons just about, by way of ZOOM, on a 1 to 1 foundation. No group lessons shall be supplied right now. Subjects embody: Needs vs wants, monitoring spending habits, getting ready a price range, residing inside your means, saving cash and debt compensation. The occasion is free. Data and pre-registration is accessible at www.familypromiseofindianacounty.com, by cellphone at (724) 464-5220 or at [email protected].
• The Indiana County Ladies’s Summit shall be held from midday to three:30 p.m. Oct. 19 on the KCAC. Make your plans to attend an occasion devoted to the skilled girls in Indiana County. The occasion consists of lunch, interactive breakout classes, a keynote deal with by Adrahna Oliphant, President and CEO of Management Pittsburgh, and a cocktail hour. For extra data, name (724) 465-2511. Value: is $40 per particular person. Teams of 10 are $375. Register by Oct 12.
• ”Dad or mum Empowerment Colloquium” shall be held Oct. 22 with examine in at 8:15 a.m. and the classes from 9 a.m. to midday and 1 to three p.m. at The Rustic Lodge, White Township. The occasion is sponsored by The Arc of Indiana County and Indiana College District and was created to present mother and father of scholars with mental disabilities a chance to attend a one-day informational convention addressing matters for Early Intervention to Secondary Transition. Pre-registration is required. Go to www.arcindiana.org and full the on-line registration type by Oct. 1. There isn’t any value.
• Group Help Program will meet at 1 p.m. Thursday, Name (814) 762-9875 or e mail her at [email protected] for extra data on the assembly.
• The Kids’s Advisory Fee of Indiana County will maintain a ZOOM assembly at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday. For extra data, name (724) 463-8200, ext. 8.
• The Arc of Indiana County will maintain a Group Incapacity Consciousness Workgroup Assembly by way of ZOOM at 8:30 a.m. Monday. CDAW addresses that generally group members have heard a few incapacity and should need to know extra about all that having a incapacity entails. Group members could also be uncomfortable interacting with an individual who has a incapacity. This Workgroup guides and educates people, professionals and group members about this superb inhabitants that we’re honored to serve and the way we are able to enhance their lives, whereas growing group outreach and inclusion. Contact Michelle Jordan at [email protected].
• The Arc of Indiana County will maintain Dad and mom with Objective at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 14. This workgroup shall be for folks of school-aged college students with disabilities. The aim of the workgroup is to supply mother and father with help and schooling associated to secondary transition, particular schooling and Aadvocacy. Assembly shall be held by way of ZOOM. This would be the final assembly of the college 12 months. [email protected].
CLASSESName for subsequent scheduled class, value and registration data for all lessons until in any other case famous. Most lessons require early registration.
• Getting old Providers Inc. Train Courses for people age 60 and over shall be held at 5 senior middle places. Name (724)-349-4500 or (800) 442-8016 for a location close to you. You do not need to be a senior middle participant. Courses shall be performed by a skilled Teacher and are geared towards strengthening muscle groups, enhancing steadiness and staying limber.
• Getting old Providers Inc. Geri Match Courses have resumed on the Indiana and Two Lick Valley social facilities. Courses on the Indiana middle are held from 9 to 10 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Individuals should name forward to order their spot because of restricted capability. For extra data name (724) 465-2697. Two Lick Valley middle lessons shall be held from 9 to 10 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays at middle. For extra data name (724) 254-9820.
• AEA Arthritis Aquatics Program is held from 10 to 11 a.m. each Tuesday and 10 to 11 a.m. Friday at IUP’S Lepley Pool at Zink Corridor. Transportation is accessible on Fridays from the Two Lick Social Heart and Zink Corridor.
• American Purple Cross of Chestnut Ridge Babysitting is designed primarily for youth age 11 and older, this on-line course will put together college students to be higher babysitters. Subjects embody the right way to present take care of infants and kids; the right way to keep protected; what to do in an emergency; how to decide on age-appropriate actions; and the right way to acknowledge and deal with a wide range of behaviors. College students may even study the fundamentals of beginning a babysitting enterprise. The course consists of six interactive modules that includes video, actions, video games and instruments babysitters can use to construct their information and abilities and handle their babysitting enterprise. This course, which features a closing examination on the finish, takes about 4 hours to finish. College students who efficiently full the course will obtain a printable certificates. That is a web based course. For extra data or to register, go to www.redcross.org and click on on Coaching & Certification on the prime of the web page or name (800) RED CROSS.
• American Purple Cross of Chestnut Ridge Superior Baby Care Coaching is a web based course that teaches the information and abilities essential to responsibly care for youngsters and infants in and outdoors of the house. This consists of coaching in management, youngster conduct and self-discipline, professionalism, security, fundamental childcare (bottle feeding, holding, and many others.). Learners shall be engaged in digital environments wherein world-class animated characters reply particularly to selections made. All through, studying is supported via extra actions and informative movies. This program shouldn’t be supposed as certification for state licensed child-care suppliers and doesn’t meet all state necessities for such certification. That is a web based course. For extra data or to register, go to www.redcross.org and click on on Coaching & Certification on the prime of the web page or name (800) RED CROSS.
• American Purple Cross of Chestnut Ridge Grownup and Pediatric First Help/CPR/AED course incorporates the newest science and teaches college students to acknowledge and take care of a wide range of first help emergencies resembling burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden sicknesses, head, neck, again accidents, warmth and chilly emergencies and the way to reply to respiration and cardiac emergencies to assist victims of any age — adults (about 12 years and older) and pediatric (infants and kids as much as 12 years of age). College students who efficiently full this course will obtain a certificates for Grownup and Pediatric First Help/CPR/AED legitimate for 2 years. Go to www.redcross.org and click on on Coaching & Certification on the prime of the web page to register for this price primarily based course or name (800) RED-CROSS and select possibility 5.
• American Purple Cross of Chestnut Ridge Primary Life Help for Well being Care Suppliers class is designed to coach professionals to reply to cardiac and respiration emergencies for grownup, youngster and toddler victims. In line with the 2015 AHA Tips for CPR/ECC, BLS is the foundational CPR/AED program usually required for well being care suppliers and public security professionals. By the usage of lecture, abilities demonstration and observe, case-based emergency response situations, and reflection and debriefing actions with a give attention to team-based response, BLS builds the important thing vital pondering, drawback fixing, and crew dynamic abilities which are wanted to drive higher affected person outcomes. Upon profitable completion of the course, learners will obtain a two-year “Primary Life Help for Healthcare Suppliers” digital certificates with anytime, anyplace entry to certificates and coaching historical past. Go to www.redcross.org and click on on Coaching & Certification on the prime of the web page to register for this price primarily based course or name (800) RED CROSS and select possibility 5.
• Kids in Between is a program began by the Heart for Divorce Training. The parenting schooling class is efficient at altering each mother and father’ attitudes and conduct about divorce-related issues confronted by their kids. For data and to register, name the Group Steerage Heart at (724) 465-5576. Class measurement is proscribed because of social distancing.
• Excela Well being gives a wide range of Childbirth/Breastfeeding Success Courses. Class are at the moment supplied as on-line/on-demand classes. For data and to register, name the Excela Well being Name Heart at (877) 771-1234 or go to www.excelahealth.org.
• A recurring sequence, Residing with Diabetes, supplies diabetes administration data. Most insurance coverage firms cowl the prices. A doctor referral is required. For data and to register, name the Excela Well being Name Heart at (877) 771-1234 or go to www.excelahealth.org.
• A Tobacco Cessation Course, one-on-one counseling for individuals who have resolved to stop smoking. For extra data, contact the Excela Well being Name Heart at at (877) 771-1234 or go to www.excelahealth.org.
• Nicely-Being Heart Health Courses function numerous varieties of yoga, interval coaching, energy and conditioning on an ongoing foundation at numerous places. For dates and instances, name the Excela Well being Name Heart at (877) 771-1234 or go to www.excelahealth.org.
• A Breastfeeding Workshop is held by Indiana Regional Medical Heart. Find out about feeding your child, pumping and storing milk. Early registration is required. For extra data, name (724) 357-7075. The workshop is being supplied just about right now.
• A Childbirth Preparation Collection is held by Indiana Regional Medical Heart. The sequence is advisable for the 32 to 36 weeks of being pregnant. This four-part sequence is designed to arrange mother and father for giving beginning. For extra data, name (724) 357-7075.
The sequence is being supplied just about right now.
• Childbirth Weekend is held by Indiana Regional Medical Heart. For extra data, name (724) 357-7075.
The sequence is being supplied just about right now.
• Grocery Retailer Excursions — An IRMC registered dietitian will present a tour of an area grocery retailer to find new merchandise and ask questions on favourite meals. Name (724) 357-8088 for particulars.
• It’s Time for Me is held by Indiana Regional Medical Heart at 10 a.m. each Tuesday of the month by way of Zoom. The self-guided digital girls’s group educates and engages on matters concerning thoughts, physique and residing to enhance your well being and well-being. For extra data or to register, name (724) 427-2763.
• Journey to Lean/Weight Administration. Numerous sources accessible for weight administration, together with data on diet, conduct adjustments and bodily exercise. Name (724) 357-8088 for extra data.
• Managing Your Diabetes is held by Indiana Regional Medical Heart. For data, name (724) 357-8088. .
• Medical Health, held by Indiana Regional Medical Heart, is a supervised, structured train program for inactive adults or these in danger for well being issues. Any grownup who needs to enhance their health stage and/or well being can attend. For extra data, name (724) 357-8088.
• Month-to-month Well being Training. Go browsing to www.irmc.org for extra data.
• New Born Fundamentals, held by Indiana Regional Medical Heart, is a workshop that focuses on attending to know your child together with visits to the physician, immunizations, bath-time, fussiness, security, youngster care and toddler diet. For value and time of workshop, name (724) 357-7496. The workshop is being supplied just about right now.
• Smoke Free for Life program. Smoking cessation course for anybody able to stop smoking. This can be a digital 8-week class. Name IRMC Lung Nodule Clinic at (724) 464-2761 to register.
• Restoration N’Movement is held by the Indiana County YMCA to advertise long-term restoration from substance use issues via train, diet, schooling, advocacy and restoration help providers, leading to more healthy people, households and communities. The free lessons are held within the health club for social distancing. All tools is sanitized between every use. Register on the YMCA. Free childcare is accessible. Restoration N’Movement is held at 5:15 p.m. Mondays and 4:15 p.m. the primary, second, fourth and fifth Thursdays of the month on the YMCA, and 4:15 to five:15 p.m. the third Thursday of the month on the Indiana County Restoration Heart, 574 Philadelphia St., Suite 201, Indiana. The course is free. For data, contact Desiree at (724) 762-2880, the YMCA at (724) 463-9622 or the Indiana County Restoration Heart at (724) 717-6743.
• Adagio Well being gives Smoke Free for Life lessons just about one hour per week for eight weeks. For data, contact Cortney at [email protected] or name Quitline at (800) Quitnow.
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, adjustments have occurred with many help teams. Please contact the company/group/group previous to going to a gathering to verify it’s nonetheless being supplied and wherein format. Some are suspended, some are digital and a few should still be assembly in particular person.
— Graystone Presbyterian Church, Indiana; 8 p.m. Thursdays
— Marion Heart Presbyterian Church, 8 p.m. Thursdays
— CrossRoads Group Church, Blairsville, midday Thursday
— Free Methodist Church, Blairsville, midday Thursday at Blue Spruce Park, Pavillion #2
— Indiana County Restoration Heart, Indiana; 8 p.m. Saturdays
— St. Thomas Extra Pavilion, Indiana; 7 p.m. Monday Wednesdays from Might via September.
— The Open Door, Indiana; 7:30 p.m. Mondays, midday Fridays, 10 a.m. Saturdays (girls) and 1 p.m. Sundays
— Our Woman of the Assumption Church, 747 State Street 2023, Homer Metropolis; 8 p.m. Thursdays
— Excela Well being Westmoreland Hospital, Greensburg, (877) 771-1234; 10:30 a.m. Sundays (quickly closed, however on-line is accessible) and seven to eight p.m. Fridays (quickly closed)
• Narcotics Nameless Helpline: For data, name (888) 251-2426 or go to www.lmhana.com.
— 705 Gompers Ave., Indiana, 10:30 a.m. Sunday, open and ZOOM accessible
— Zion Lutheran Church, Indiana; 7 p.m. Sundays (open)
— Indiana County Restoration Heart, 574 Philadelphia St., Indiana; 7 p.m. Mondays, 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nar-Anon assembly at 7:15 p.m. Wednesday with a ZOOM possibility accessible, 9 p.m. Friday and a 7 p.m. Narateen assembly held Sunday with a ZOOM possibility accessible.
— Graystone Presbyterian Church, Indiana; 7:30 p.m. Mondays
— One Hope Church, 100 Ben Franklin Street, White Township; 7 p.m. Tuesdays
— Indiana Alliance Church, Indiana, 8 p.m. Friday
— Hope Evangelical Lutheran Church, Homer Metropolis; 7 p.m. Wednesdays (open)
— The Open Door, Indiana; 7 p.m. Thursday (open and ZOOM) women and men’s teams, and midday Saturdays
— First Church of the Nazarene, Indiana; 7 p.m. Saturdays
• American Most cancers Society gives on-line group help/applications for most cancers survivors and caregivers. For data, go to www.cancer.org or name (800) 227-2345.
• AL-ANON: Assembly for households and mates of alcoholics/drug addicts.
— The Open Door, Indiana; 7 p.m. Thursdays (Assembly by Zoom now); for data, name (724) 726-5406
— Marion Heart Presbyterian Church, 8 p.m. Fridays; for data, name (724) 397-8606
• Alzheimer’s Help Group, sponsored by Embassy of Hillsdale Park, meets at 6 p.m. on the primary Tuesday of the month on the Church of the Resurrection Social Corridor, 349 Morris St., Clymer. For data, name Kim Neff at (814) 743-6613 or (814) 577-1334.
• Caregiver’s Help Group is a month-to-month help group for caregivers of older adults. Meets at 2 p.m. on the final Wednesday of the month. For data, contact Melissa at (724) 349-4500 or (800) 442-8016.
• Have fun Restoration is a restoration ministry primarily based on biblical ideas with a aim to let God work via people in offering His therapeutic energy via a Christ-centered 12 Step program. Individuals share their experiences, strengths, and hopes with each other. Have fun Restoration supplies a protected place for people to start out coping with their life’s hurts, hang-ups, and habits. Some examples of restoration points are: codependency, chemical habit, sexual habit, consuming issues, anger points, despair and/or loss, and many others.
— Homer Metropolis United Methodist Church; Held from 6:15 to 9:30 p.m. each Thursday. At 6:15 p.m., there may be an non-obligatory mild meal and fellowship with a $4.50 price. At 7 p.m., the big group assembly begins, led by a pastor or a deacon. At 8 p.m., the newcomers assembly and open share teams begin. At 9 p.m., there may be fellowship. Childcare is obtainable at no cost. For extra data, name (724) 479-2015.
— Phrase of Grace Fellowship, 603 S. fifth St., Indiana; Held at 6 p.m. every Monday. For data, name (724) 541-4875 or e mail [email protected].
— Montgomery Church of the Brethren, 5227 Buy Line Street, Commodore; Held at 5:30 p.m. every Tuesday. For data, name (724) 254-9720 or e mail [email protected].
— New Life Group Church, 2334 Oakland Ave., Indiana, within the Indiana Mall. 6 to eight p.m. each Friday. Assist for hurts, habits and hang-ups. Everyone seems to be welcome and childcare is offered. Contact [email protected] for extra data.
• A Grandparents help group shall be held the final Thursday of the month at 2 p.m. at Getting old Providers, Inc. The group is for grandparents elevating their grandchildren. Name Melissia at (724) 349-4500 or (800) 442-8016 for extra data.
• Grandparents Supporting Others is held at The Alice Paul Home. This group was created to help grandparents and caregivers appearing as a parental determine of their grandchildren’s lives. By schooling, encouragement and group dialogue, grandparents shall be given the chance to help different grandparents in our group. For date, time and placement, name (724) 349-4444.
• The Armstrong Indiana Group Connection Group is generally held from 6 to eight:30 p.m. at 120 S. Grant Ave., Kittanning. This group has been created to help members of the family and people with an mental incapacity and/or autism. The group is suspended right now because of COVID-19. For data, e mail [email protected], name (724) 548-3451, ext. 605.
• Join Church Restoration, situated at 2134 Route 22 Hwy. W., Blairsville, supplies Christ-centered help and sources for restoration to these in habit in addition to their struggling households. An authorized restoration specialist is at every assembly together with representatives from group companies and social service professionals accessible to help people in navigating their applications. For data, contact Invoice at (724) 840-8321 or [email protected].
• Braveness and Most cancers is held at 3 p.m. the second Sunday at Grace United Methodist Church. The group is for anybody who’s combating most cancers. The confidential group the place the goal is to make everybody really feel protected in looking for help. For data, name Pastor Kathy at (724) 463-8535.
• Vital Incident Stress Debriefing Group is held at The Open Door for emergency providers personnel resembling ambulance crews, fireplace fighters, legislation enforcement officers and every other individuals who reply to a vital incident. In providing debriefing providers, the crew is to assist stop the unfavorable influence of acute stress on emergency employees and to assist with the restoration course of. For data on when the subsequent assembly shall be held, name (877) 333-2470.
• Drug/Alcohol Household Training Help Group is an eight-week curriculum held from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesdays at The Open Door in partnership with the Armstrong-Indiana Drug and Alcohol Fee for people looking for to study extra about habit and the influence habit has on the household. There isn’t any price. Individuals have to be 18 or older until accompanied by an grownup. To register, name (724) 465-2605, ext. 125.
• Twin Restoration Nameless is held at midday Thursdays at The Open Door. The group is for these with psychological/social dysfunction and chemical dependency. Name (724) 465-2605 to see if this group is assembly.
• Epilepsy Affiliation of Western and Central Pennsylvania gives schooling and help just about because of the COVID-19 Pandemic. For data, name the Pittsburgh workplace at (800) 361-5885.
• Excela Well being Bariatric Surgical procedure Group Assembly is held on-line/just about. Name the Excela Well being Name Heart at (877) 771-1234.
• Excela Well being Breast Most cancers Training and Help Group meets the second Wednesday of the month from 6 to eight p.m. just about by way of ZOOM. Registration upfront is required. Name Colleen Dwyer at (412) 338-1919 to register.
• Indiana Regional Medical Heart Mind Damage Help is designed to help not solely these with mind accidents, but in addition their household and mates. For extra data, name (724) 357-6902.
• Indiana Regional Medical Heart Breast Most cancers Help Group; name (724) 357-8081 for extra data.
• Males’s Anger Group is held from 7 to eight:30 p.m. by Catholic Charities, Greensburg. Name (724) 463-8806 or (866) 409-6455 for assembly dates and extra data. A screening is required earlier than registration.
• The Myasthenia Gravis Affiliation holds month-to-month face-to-face help group conferences. For a schedule, go to the digital help group at www.facebook.com/mgawpa or name (412) 566-1545.
• Nar-Anon Household Help Group, “Gardeners for Development,” meets from 7:15 to eight:15 p.m. Wednesdays at The Open Door, 665 Philadelphia St., Indiana. Have you ever been affected by a liked one’s addictive drug use? Share your expertise with others. Discover energy and hope and study from each other on the right way to cope with the ache and heartbreak that comes with loving an addict. Go to www.nar-anon.org or name (724) 388-0324 for assembly standing right now.
• Narateen, help for teenage members of the family and mates of addicts meets at 7 p.m. the primary and third Sunday of the month on the Indiana County Restoration Heart, 574 Philadelphia St., Indiana. For extra data, name (724) 388-0324
• Nationwide Alzheimer’s Affiliation Higher Pennsylvania Chapter offers referrals to conferences, providers, companies, and many others. On-line help is offered. Name (800) 272-3900 for data.
• The Nurturing Dad or mum Program is accessible on the Care Heart of Indiana County. Common data on mind improvement, youngster improvement, empathy, emotions, stress and self-discipline can be found. Name for Time and placement at (724) 463-8595 or go to www.carecenterofindianaco.org.
• Parkinson’s Help Group meets at 2 p.m. on the final Thursday of the month at Saving Grace Church, Hospital Street, Indiana. The group supplies help and knowledge on the right way to entry sources to help these affected by Parkinson’s and operates along side the Parkinson’s Basis of Western Pennsylvania. Conferences are open to people identified with Parkinson’s and their caregivers. Registration shouldn’t be vital. For extra data, name Denise at (724) 388-6894 or Deb at (814) 421-3106.
• Attain to Restoration, American Most cancers Society, helps newly identified breast most cancers sufferers obtain help, data and sources via visits and conversations with skilled breast most cancers survivors. For extra data, name (800) 227-2345.
• Actual Mothers meets at The Summit Church. The group of girls attempt to help different girls who’re navigating motherhood. For data, go to http://www.summitpa.church/women/ or name (724) 349-8180 for dates/instances.
• Indiana County Restoration Heart is a faith-based Restoration Group Group, offering strength-based restoration help providers to people, households and communities. They goal to place a face and voice on restoration and function a bodily location the place they’ll arrange the native restoration group’s skill to care and provides again. For data, name (724) 717-6492 or go to www.indianacountyrecoverycenter.org.
• Victims of Sexual Abuse/Home Violence/Different Violent Crimes is held by The Alice Paul Home. Kids and/or adults coping with problems with sexual abuse or home violence can name (724) 349-4444 for help and knowledge.
• Weight Watchers gives digital workshops. For extra data, name (800) 651-6000 or
• Bereavement Help Provided By Native Funeral Houses: Some supply particular help providers to the households they serve; some supply help providers to most of the people; some supply conferences and others supply sources. Name to search out out if their providers can meet your wants.
— Bowser-Minich Bereavement Funeral House, Indiana; name (724) 349-3100 or (888) 923-5550
— C. Frederick Bowser Funeral House, Homer Metropolis; name (724) 479-9422
— Curran Funeral House, Saltsburg; name (724) 639-3911
— James F. Ferguson Funeral House, Blairsville; name (724) 459-7611
— John A. Lefdahl Funeral House, Indiana; name (724) 463-4499
— McCabe – Roof Funeral House, Clymer; name (724) 254-2555
— Rairigh-Bence Funeral House, Indiana, name (724) 349-2000; Clymer, name (724) 254-4342
— Rairigh Funeral House, Hillsdale; name (814) 743-6833
— Richard Shoemaker Funeral, Blairsville; name (724) 459-9115
— Richard C. Stewart Funeral House, Armagh; name (814) 446-6699
— Robinson-Lytle, Inc. Funeral House, Indiana; name (724) 349-9700
• Excela Well being Grownup Grief Help Group is obtainable in six-week classes. Dates and places fluctuate. For data, name the Excela Well being Name Heart at (877) 771-1234.
• Excela Well being Most cancers Grief Help Group Westmoreland/Pittsburgh Most cancers Help. Go to www.ourclubhouse.org/events for extra data.
• Therapeutic Hearts Toddler Bereavement Help Group is held from 7 to 9 p.m. on the primary Tuesday of the month at 5450 Second Ave., Pittsburgh. For data, e mail [email protected]. On account of COVID-19, all conferences are digital for the foreseeable future.
• Hopeful Hearts, a service of the VNA of Indiana County, is a child-focused, household bereavement help middle. Hopeful Hearts supplies peer help without charge for all members of the family when somebody near the household has died. Households meet within the evenings each second and fourth Tuesdays of the month September via Might in a protected, caring and confidential setting. For details about this program, volunteer alternatives or to see if providers are offered in particular person or digital, name (724) 463-6340.
• Faces and Voices of Restoration (FAVOR) of Western Pennsylvania holds Embracing Grief conferences at 6:30 p.m. the primary Monday of the month the Bolivar Group Heart, 736 Lincoln St., Bolivar, on the underside flooring of Ok&Ok Flowers and Coffeehouse. The conferences are at the moment being held in particular person and just about. The help group is for anybody grieving the lack of a liked one. For data, name or textual content Becky at (724) 388-1124.
• Grief Share, shall be held at Grace united Methodist Church at 6:15 p.m. on Wednesdays beginning Sept. 22. Conferences are held at Grace in Ministries constructing, 728 Church St., Indiana. This can be a help group for these experiencing grief. There are a lot of types of grief they usually care about your loss. It doesn’t matter what stage of grief you’re in, they hope you’ll be a part of them. Contact Pastor Kathy Mihoerck at (724) 463-8536, ext. 13, or via e mail at [email protected] for extra data.
• Pennsylvania Tears Basis Being pregnant and Toddler Loss Help Group meets just about from 7 to eight p.m. on the third Thursday of the month. The group is for everybody who has suffered the lack of a child. Anybody is welcome to attend irrespective of how way back your loss occurred. For extra data, name (724) 961-9489 or go to www.thetearsfoundation.org/pennsylvania/.
• Concordia — IRMC VNA Household Hospice Dealing with Loss Help Teams have resumed at Seventh Day Adventist Church, 1496 Indian Springs Street, White Township. Teams are open to all of those that are dealing with grief and loss. Teams are free and open to the group. The afternoon group is held at 2 p.m. on the third Tuesday of the month. For data, name Lori Parks at (724) 762-3642. The night group is held for six consecutive classes. For dates, time and extra data, name Janice Starry at (724) 463-8711.