Detsky Mir Group’s GMV Elevated by 16.4% in Q3 2021
Moscow, Russia, 14 October 2021. Detsky Mir Group (“Detsky Mir” or the “Firm”, MOEX: DSKY), a multi-vertical digital retailer and the chief within the kids’s items sector in Russia and Kazakhstan, broadcasts its working outcomes for the third quarter and 9 months ended 30 September 2021.
Q3 2021 Working Highlights
- The Group’s gross merchandise worth (GMV) elevated by 16.4% to RUB 49.5 bn (incl. VAT).
Complete on-line gross sales quantity in Russia elevated by 43.7% to RUB 12.7 bn (incl. VAT):
- The share of on-line gross sales in Russia reached 27.0%.
- The Group’s internet income elevated by 14.0% to RUB 43.9 bn.
- Gross sales of personal labels and direct imports in Russia totaled a document 53.0% of complete gross sales (+4.0 p.p. year-on-year).
- The Firm opened 85 new shops: 19 Detsky Mir branded shops in Russia, 2 Detsky Mir shops in Kazakhstan, 3 Detmir shops in Belarus, 34 Detmir Mini shops, and 27 Zoozavr shops.
- The entire variety of Group shops amounted to 1,014 (+25.2% year-on-year), throughout 418 cities and cities in Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus.
- The Group’s complete promoting area elevated by 10.3% to 947,000 sq. m, whereas the entire flooring area of shops amounted to 1,179,000 sq. m.
9M 2021 Working Highlights
- The Group’s GMV elevated by 20.7% to RUB 131.0 bn (incl. VAT).
Complete on-line gross sales quantity in Russia elevated by 42.7% to RUB 35.2 bn (incl. VAT):
- The share of on-line gross sales in Russia reached 28.2%.
- The Group’s internet income elevated by 18.9% to RUB 117.0 bn.
- Gross sales of personal labels and direct imports in Russia totaled 47.5% of complete gross sales (+3.7 p.p. year-on-year).
- The Firm opened 146 new shops: 48 Detsky Mir and Detmir shops (Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus), 67 Detmir mini shops and 31 Zoozavr shops.
- Complete warehouse area was 175,000 sq. m.
Q3 2021 Key Occasions
- Detsky Mir decided to strengthen its C-suite group, pushed by the quick tempo at which the Firm’s new formidable technique, enterprise verticals and digital transformation are being applied and deployed. Anna Garmanova, Chief Monetary Officer (CFO) at Detsky Mir, left the Firm efficient 1 August 2021. Andrey Spivak took up the roles of CFO and Member of the Administration Board from 16 August. Mr. Spivak has over 19 years of expertise in retail and FMCG (Magnit, X5 Retail Group, Wrigley Ukraine, and Wrigley Russia). Sergey Li was appointed Chief Working Officer (COO) and Member of the Administration Board from 15 July. Mr. Li has over 17 years of expertise in retail (M.Video-Eldorado, M.Video, Sulpak (Kazakhstan), and Philips). One other appointment was Mikhail Makhyanov, beginning as Head of Investor Relations from 16 August. Mr. Makhyanov has greater than seven years of expertise working at public corporations and in capital markets (Polyus and Renaissance Capital).
- Maria Davydova ranked among the many prime three CEOs in accordance with the up to date rating by Institutional Investor, a number one world monetary periodical. The Detsky Mir group got here second in each the general rating of administration groups and amongst IR groups.
- Detsky Mir and PinUp Manufacturing launched a Cozy Autumn with Detsky Mir! – a hygge fashion promotional video to assist the brand new autumn assortment. A big-scale promoting marketing campaign was launched on TV and in digital channels on 23 August, working till 29 September.
Key Occasions After the Reporting Date
- Detsky Mir’s market was acknowledged as the perfect area of interest market in accordance with ECOM AWARDS 2021, an e-commerce and retail skilled award launched this 12 months.
- The Firm launched its third regional distribution middle within the Novosibirsk Area. The achievement middle, hosted by Russian Submit, will guarantee next-day supply of a minimum of 80% of on-line orders to Detsky Mir prospects within the Siberian Federal District. On the achievement warehouse, Russian Submit will be capable to retailer concurrently as much as 200,000 SKUs from Detsky Mir’s product assortment, whereas delivery as much as 90,000 on-line orders monthly. The middle will be capable to deal with items of all classes, from diapers and toys to kids’s furnishings, strollers and pet provides.
- Three thousand prospects of the Zoozavr chain took half in a marketing campaign to assist homeless pets. Greater than 890 kg of pet meals and treats for canines and cats have been collected, in addition to over 150 objects of important items, together with hygiene merchandise, toys and pads.
- The Detsky Mir Charitable Basis donated over RUB 1 million value of heat outerwear, mattresses and diapers, in addition to toys, books, stationery and humanities and crafts provides to giant households in Russia.
- Detsky Mir supported the Time for Good Deeds annual charity marketing campaign. A donation value about RUB 9 million included items that kids want: attire, footwear, hygiene merchandise, toys, books, and stationery.
- The Detsky Mir Charitable Basis helped deprived kids to prepare to return to highschool, accumulating and donating greater than 1.8 million items by means of a charity marketing campaign – stationery, train books, attire, footwear, and kits for first-graders. Help was supplied to greater than 650,000 kids in tough life conditions.
- The Detsky Mir Charitable Basis supported social tasks run by non-profit organizations and social establishments in eight Russian areas. A donation value over RUB 2.2 million was distributed amongst a number of social establishments for kids, non-profit and charitable organizations, households in tough life conditions, in addition to organizations supporting homeless pets.
- Detsky Mir despatched virtually two tonnes of clothes and footwear for recycling within the first half of 2021.
Maria Davydova, CEO of PJSC Detsky Mir:
“Over 9M 2021, Detsky Mir has confirmed its standing because the main participant within the kids’s items markets in Russia and Kazakhstan. Our standout success was the robust progress in on-line gross sales: within the third quarter, complete on-line gross sales in Russia grew 43.7%, whereas the share of on-line gross sales reached 27%. We had a bumper back-to-school season, with attire and footwear posting a document 36% share of complete gross sales. We additionally noticed robust demand for our personal labels, with gross sales of personal labels and direct imports in Russia rising to 53%. We are going to proceed to additional develop our omnichannel proposition and new enterprise verticals by totally leveraging our logistics, retail and digital infrastructure to ship robust outcomes each offline and on-line, and by providing our prospects an infinite vary of merchandise and a complicated buyer expertise.”
For added info:
Head of Public Relations
Tel.: +7 495 781 08 08, ext. 2041
Head of Investor Relations
Tel.: + 7 495 781 08 08, ext. 2315
Detskiy Mir PAO printed this content material on 14 October 2021 and is solely liable for the knowledge contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 14 October 2021 06:41:08 UTC.
Technical evaluation developments PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY DETSKY MIR
|Quick Time period||Mid-Time period||Lengthy Time period|
Revenue Assertion Evolution
|Variety of Analysts||11|
|Final Shut Worth||
|Common goal value||
|Unfold / Common Goal||25,8%|